✈Free shipping for orders over $69🚀
1 Summary of the personal information we receive
1.1 cuscool Customers The personal data that cuscool collects and manages about you as our customer, either through purchases or through use of our customer service is: Name Address Phone number and email address Payment information Customer number IP-address and information about your use of cuscool’s website
1.2 Account Holders The personal data that cuscool collects and manages about you as an account holder is: Facebook Name email address IP-address and information about your use of cuscool’s website Information about which of our products and/or promotions you have been interested in and how you interact with our newsletters. Information about your purchases Information about your account
2 Cookies and Similar Files
Like many Destinations, we use “cookies.” Cookies are small text files that reside on your computer and identify you as a unique user. Cookies allow us to, among other things, measure activity on a Destination or through the Services and to personalize your experience. For example, cookies enable us to remember your viewing preferences without requiring you to re-type a user name and password. Cookies also allow us to track your status or progress when ordering products and services from us. If you choose, you can set your browser to reject cookies or you can manually delete individual or all of the cookies on your computer by following your browser’s help file directions. However, if you reject or delete cookies you may have some trouble accessing and using some of the pages and features on a Destination or the Services. We also use other common information gathering tools such as web beacons and embedded web links.
3 Children’s Information
4 Processing of personal data
4.1 Types of Personal Information we collect
· Contact details (your name, address, email address and phone number) Site navigation and usage data Purchase and transaction history IP address, browser settings and related information
· Payment information
· Information you add to personalize your products
· Contacts with Customer Care
4.2 How we use it
· Maintaining your account Allowing you to login, navigate the site and make purchases Fulfilling your order Providing customer service Marketing our products and services to you
· Allowing you to make purchases or sign up for a subscription service
· Fulfilling your order Storing your personalized products for future purchase Maintaining your account Marketing our products and services to you
· Providing customer service Maintaining your account Allowing you to login, navigate the site and make purchases Fulfilling your order Marketing our products and services to you
cuscool.com must be contacted if there are any problems with products. Custom products can not be returned, please email to resolve any problems.
7 Contact Us
8 Website security
We maintain reasonable and appropriate security procedures, but we can’t guarantee that your information will be secure in every circumstance.